Complete renovation of 1915 twin-carriage house buildings in the Chelsea District, totaling over 14,000 sq. ft. The first building, formerly the photography studio for Annie Leibovitz, was already being used by the Cedar Lake Ensemble as a dance space. The renovation and expansion modernized this existing office and dance space into a 6,000 sq. ft. rehearsal space, while the raw space of the adjoining building would be transformed into a 6,000 sq. ft. dance theater.
Owner/Client: Cedar Lake Ensemble
Architect: Platt Byard Dovell White Architects